Shipping and Return Policy
BuzzFeed Store items are shipped via FedEx & USPS. Shipping costs vary based on weight, shipping method and ZIP code.
Orders usually ship within 48 hours. Our regular business hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST Monday – Friday.
We will send you a confirmation email when your order has shipped.
Please note: Due to U.S. economic embargoes or restrictions, we may be unable to ship to some countries. In the event we are unable to ship to your country, you will be notified that your order has been cancelled and your credit card will not be charged. Orders shipping to countries outside the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country, as well as delivery delays due to required customs clearance procedures.
To return an item for refund:
- Call us at 1-855-880-0881 or email us at BuzzFeedSupport@sigler.com to request a return number.
- Send us the unwashed, unworn item you want to return along with a copy of your packing slip or e-receipt and a completed return/exchange form within 30 days of delivery.
- Your debit/credit card will be credited back for price of merchandise only.
You can exchange unused merchandise (returned in original condition sold) for a replacement item of equal value. Should a replacement item be of greater value than your original order, a customer care representative will contact you for your payment info.
To exchange an item:
- Call us at 1-855-880-0881 or email us at BuzzFeedSupport@sigler.com to request an exchange number.
- Select a replacement item on the return/exchange form included with your delivery.
- Use the return shipping label found on the return/exchange form to mail us the item you want to exchange, along with a completed return/exchange form and a copy of your packing slip or e-receipt, within 30 days of delivery. Please note: You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- We'll send you your replacement item, without any additional shipping charges.